Template:Creating curves CAD1
To create a curve we use the command Create:
- Create -
- Create - For accurate drawing we will use the EP curve, for it will let you define the points the line has to go through.
- Select the option box. Define the degree.
- Click in the correct viewport to draw the curve. The curve will be placed on the grid of the viewport.
- Optional - accuracy - Activate the grid snap option to snap to grid points.
- Optional - accuracy - Activate the curve snap option to snap to a curve( activate snap, press mouse button and hold whilst dragging along the curve).
- Optional - accuracy - Activate the point snap option to snap to a corner of a curve( first activate the display of the corner points - Display - Nurbs - Edit Points , activate snap, press mouse button and click on corner of curve).
- Optional - accuracy - Type in the coordinate or distance of next point of the curve. ( activate the curve command and define the first point, type in the absolute or relative coordinate of the next point )
To create an Arc we use the command Create:
- Create - | create arcs There are two options. The options define how you can create the curve.