AR0051 Digital Presentation Portfolio
The AR0051 course teaches how to create a portfolio website; the content is twofold. One is a theoretical exploration of what a portfolio should consist of, and how it should be made. The second part is a practical part where students are taught various techniques for creating their portfolio. The goal is that students, at the end of the semester have worked out their personal vision of their portfolio.
For this the following applications will be used: KomodoEdit, Mozilla Firefox w/ Firebug extension.
Publishing your website(s)
HTML & CSS
- jQuery basics: setup, usage of documentation, reference to tutorials
Flash (Discontinued from 2010/2011 course!)
- Flash basics: get familiar with the flash user interface
- Actionscript basics: learn how to add dynamics and interactivity with Actionscript
- Flash tutorial animation: learn how to create animation
- Flash Portal Portal to Flash links and other useful resources
Dreamweaver (Discontinued from 2009/2010 course!)