BK4ON4 Using mass to create floors
Using the Mass to create Floors
In this section we'll use the mass to create floors.
- Select the Mass
- On the Modify|Mass tab Click Mass floors
- Select the Levels where to place floors. Now thin floor levels are created. Note that in the properties the gross floor area has been given.
- On the Massing&Site tab, Click Floor
- Select multiple Mass Floor levels with LMB (Left mouse button).
- On the Modify|Place floor by Face, Click Create Floors. Now the floors (families) are created.
Change visibility Mass
To change the visibility of the model go to the View tab and Click Visibility/Graphics. Here you can change the visibility settings to hide or show hidden mass objects.
- Go to the Model Categories tab in the Visibility/Graphics Window
- Go to Mass and deselect mass to hide mass objects. Now mass objects will be hidden in the 3D view. Only the Floors or Walls will be visible